Friends of Sythwood School (FoSS) is a group of parents who aim to provide social events and activities for the children, parents and staff to raise funds for specific projects in the school.
Who is in FoSS?
- Nicola Matheson (HeadTeacher – school link)
- Helen Stone - Lead
- Katharine Saunders – Lead
- Joanne Hutchins – Lead
- Genie Jewell - Smith - Deputy lead
- Lina Lanzalaco
- Rebecca Yates
- Kim McBride
- Karolina Broglu
- Pam Curnock
Fundraising events in 2020/2021:
FoSS are fundraising for an additional iPad per year group. The total cost for this would be £1,920.
Despite Covid restricting fundraising opportunities, FoSS have still been very active. In 2020/2021 the following events have taken place:
- Christmas Cards – raised £398.40
- Easter Egg Raffle – raised £334
- Crazy Hair Day – raised £394.46
Total raised so far: £1,126.86
Future events planned (Covid restrictions allowing)
- Summer raffle
- Blind Awareness Day
- Tote bag design
- Christmas and summer fayre
How to find out more or join?
FoSS are always looking for more parents to join. If you would like to find out any more information or join FoSS please email: email@example.com
Below are the current class representatives for FoSS.
- Ash - Beccy (Isobelle’s Mum)
- Maple - Genie Jewell-Smith (Harley’s mum)
- Hazel - Jo Hutchins (Tom’s mum)
- Aspen - Helen Stone (Thea’s mum)
- Cedar - Lina Lanzalaco (Sophie’s mum)
- Pine - Katharine Saunders (Zach’s mum)
- Rowan - Jo Hutchins (Alice’s mum)