Michelle Jolly are our Designated Safeguarding Lead and home school support. She offers support to our children and families at Sythwood Primary School.
Who can Michelle support:
* Families in need of general advice or guidance.
* Families who are experiencing times of change through separation, bereavement, illness or general life's pressure.
* Families who are experiencing difficulty with children attending school regularly.
* Families with financial issues.
* Children who have become anxious, withdrawn or unsettled.
Families can get in touch by contacting Michelle via the school office.
8.30- 4.30pm: Monday, Tuesday and Friday
9.30 - 2.30: Wednesday and Thursday.